Pre-Owned Yealink YEA-SIP-T19P-E2 Entry-Level IP Phone, 1 Line, HD Voice, PoE, LCD
The T19P E2 VoIP Phone is Yealink’s answer to the entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones. The T19P E2 supports single VoIP account and offers both a smooth user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance.
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD.
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch.
- Up to 1 SIP account.
- Headset support.
- Wall mountable.
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options.
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Codecs: G.711(A/µ), G.723, G.729AB, G.726
- DTMF: In-band, out-of-band(RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Black list
- XML remote phonebook
- Intelligent search method
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, mute, DND
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Redial, call return, auto answer
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Group listening, SMS
- Local 3-way conferencing
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial Plan, XML Browser, action URL&action URI
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Message waiting indicator (MWI)
- Voice mail, call park, call pickup
- Intercom, paging, music on hold
- Call completion, hot-desking
Display and Indicator;
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- Intuitive user interface with icons and softkeys
- National language selection
- Caller ID with name, number
Network and Security;
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- NAT transverse: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: static/DHCP/PPPoE
- This phone set is Pre-Owned. Hardly any scratch. Perfect Working.