The M15 Sportz Stereo Bluetooth Headset, is the definition of
high quality audio on the fly.
With its luxurious circular brushed Aluminium Alloy fascia, impressive 120mAh Lithium Battery for long lasting play, impressive Microphone Sensitivity, and matching Speaker Response of 20Hz ~ 20Khz, and the latest Bluetooth version 4.1, these sports headphones are innovative with many more features. Not just for sport but for general use as well, the M15 Sportz will impress and wow you with its looks and amazing audio quality.
What is CVC Noise Cancellation?
cVc (Clear Voice Capture) is a suite of algorithms that work utilizing the built-in microphone which is used for voice calls to deliver optimum voice quality. By listening in on outside noise, it counteracts by levelling out the decibel output of the headphones direct to your ears effectively cancelling outside audio, simultaneously ensuring that volume levels aren’t changed, leaving the control still with you, the user.
Read more: Click Here
(note CVC 6.0 is stated under cvc5.0)
Technicalities of Bluetooth Chip – CSR8645
CSR8645 is a Stereo ROM solution with aptX codec technology and sets a new standard for wired or wireless stereo audio quality. aptX audio technology delivers CD-like quality audio over Bluetooth. With multi-band EQ volume boost and Dynamic bass boost, different types of music sound equally great, the same music wont distort even if listened to when its loud.
Read more: Click Here
Technical Break Down of CVC6.0:
- Automatic gain controls
- Send / receive equalisers
- Comfort noise
- Howling control
- Nonlinear processing
- Adaptive equalisers
- Power savings techniques
- Auxiliary stream mixing
- Frequency enhanced speech intelligibility
- Magnetic On/Off
- Removable Ear Wings
- PTT (Push To Talk) module with Volume +, Volume -, and Multifunction
- Built in microphone
- Circular brushed aluminium alloy fascia
- CVC 6.0 Noise cancellation
- Sweat Proof/Moisture Proof
- Memorizes up to 2 devices
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v4.1
- Bluetooth Chipset: CSR8645
- Supported BT Profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, AVRCP
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Standby Time: 450 Hours
- Play/Talk Time: 8-9 Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Output: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity 120mAh
- Noise Cancellation: CVC 6.0
- Speaker Sensitivity: 98 dB + 3db
- Speaker Impedance: 32 ?
- Microphone frequency Range: 20-20KHZ
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42db/+ 3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20Khz
- Packaging Size: 90.5mm x 35mm x 176mm
- x1 Headphone Pair (main unit)
- x3 Earpieces (small, medium, large)
- x3 Ear Wings (small, medium, large)
- x1 Instruction Manual
- x1 Micro USB Cable for charging