This TP-LINK Smart WiFi Plug makes it easy to manage your appliances and turn them on and off from almost anywhere. The plug goes into any available AC outlet in your home and connects to your existing WiFi network so you can use the smartphone app to control your appliances remotely, view and monitor your appliance’s power usage, create a power schedule, or even configure an Away mode that makes it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
- Each plug can power a single appliance at a time.
- It works using your existing WiFi network and the Kasa app which is available on iOS and Android.
- The device is easy to setup so you can get started in no time.
- Once your device is setup, you can turn your appliances on and off with a simple tap on your smartphone.
- This plug supports energy monitoring so you can keep an eye on how much power your appliances actually use.
- You can set your own schedule for your appliances to go on and off at specific times.
- There’s also an Away mode that’s designed to make it look like you’re home when you’re not.
- You can integrate this TP-Link Smart Plug with yout existing voice assistant system as it’s compatible with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and IFTTT.